Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Introduction to Computer Tech News Daily


Hi! I'm Kevin Gulley and I have been interested in computers and related technology ever sense my first computer, which was an IBM XT,  released in 1983, similar to this one on the right:

There was no color on mine, just orange and black on the screen. Back then we didn't have windows, so to do anything you had to enter commands in DOS. Fortunately, things have come a long way since 1983!

Computers are much easier to use, and we can do much more with them today. I learn about exciting new computer technology all the time and I would like to share it with you in this daily blog. I will be sharing ways to increase your computer performance, protect your security, and more. I will be sharing some great tools to help you have a better computer experience and showing you how to use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment